Each year the club makes available grants to the local community through the Club Grants Scheme. It is facilitated by Ryde Council to ensure clubs are aware of, and make funds available to their local communities. The scheme operates from September to August each year.
Last grants were provided to:
- Little Heroes Swim Academy
- Stryder Incorporated
- RYDA – Road Safety Education
- Hunters Hill Ryde Community Services Incorporated
- The Leukaemia Foundation of Australia Ltd
- Little Wing Limited
- Ryde Hunters Hill Life Education Centre.
Local organisations are encouraged to participate in the programme by completing the form available on the Ryde Council’s Website then submit to Ryde Council by the due date. Further information can be found on Clubs NSW Website.
For all guidelines and the 2019 on-line application form please refer to the following link. http://www.ryde.nsw.gov.au/Community/Grants/ClubGRANTS